Good news for students – Government, private and public establishments offer plethora of scholarships/grants to eligible students. Australian Awards cover the full tuition fee and at time even provide the cover for travel and housing. Scholarship applications need to be made well ahead of time, preferably 12 months prior to admission season and acceptance of scholarship request is contingent on your academic performance, overall profile and other conditions determined by the universities. Some of the popular scholarships are as follows:
- Endeavor PG Scholarship Awards.
- Australia Government Research Training Program.
- ANU Study Canberra India Scholarship
- Macquarie University India Scholarship
- Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program
- Monash Business School Undergraduate Scholarship
- University of Adelaide Global Citizen Scholarship