Why study in Germany?
The Germany is a home to some of the most popular student cities like Munich, Berlin, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Dresden, Aachen, Bonn and Hamburg. Universities in Germany now all operate under the Bologna reform, which ensures all students get a unified and internationally recognized degree such as bachelor’s, masters or PhD.
The main advantage for students is that the tuition fees are nominal in the top universities and the cost of living is affordable compared to other countries. Universities in Germany offer excellent infrastructure and curriculum for higher education. Germany offers wide range of degree which are globally recognised.
Germany offers internship opportunities while studying and offers full-time job opportunities to students after graduation.
The law in Germany requires all international students to have health insurance. Students under the age of 30, enrolled in degree programs are eligible to take public health insurance. Students in preparatory or language courses and students over the age of 30 are required to get private health insurance plans.
Key reasons to study in Germany
- Internationally recognized universities qualifications
- No tuition fees at public universities
- Variety of Courses
- High Quality of Education
- Cost of living is affordable
- Strong Research Infrastructure
- Scholarships in private universities
- World-class Healthcare services
- Numerous employment opportunities
- Excellent Travel Connections
Here are some of the popular courses offered by Ireland universities and institutes:
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Business Management
- Engineering – Computer Science, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Natural Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Earth Sciences